CopyFoundry respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect people on CopyFoundry to do the same.
It’s our policy—in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion—to disable or terminate the accounts of people who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
In keeping with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which you can read at the US Copyright Office website, we’ll respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement on CopyFoundry that are reported to us. If you’re a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, you can report alleged copyright infringements on CopyFoundry by completing the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and sending it to our designated copyright agent. When we get your DMCA notice, we’ll take whatever action we think is appropriate, which may include removing the reported content from CopyFoundry.
Submit a copyright complaint
If you believe that any material on or in the CopyFoundry Properties infringes your copyright rights, please forward the following information in writing to our Copyright Agent at the address listed below, in conformance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”):
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5. Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
6. A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send your completed DMCA notice to: CopyFoundry, inc, PO Box #: 94163 Atlanta, Georgia 30318, or via email to email@example.com
Note: Images curated on CopyFoundry belong to their respective owners.